The all-new CountryRisk.io: For better country risk decisions
Nov 22, 2019
After five months of careful thought and hard work, we’re very excited to unveil the beta release of our new premium features. You can start using them right away.
Discover your beautiful new dashboard
In refreshing the look of CountryRisk.io and developing its algorithms, our focus is always on helping you make better, faster country risk decisions. The most significant new feature is our all-new Dashboard, designed to offer you easy access to country risk profile information via a gorgeous new interface.
Our Country Risk Indices, at your service
Your new Dashboard gives you easy access to:
- Sovereign Risk Scores: Measures a country’s ability and willingness to repay its debts (sometimes called sovereign credit risk)
- ESG Risk Scores: Extends the Sovereign Risk Score by including environmental and social risk factors such as climate change, quality of healthcare, equality and more
- AML Risk Scores: A quantitatively-derived rating and ranking of countries that takes into account Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risks
For each risk score, you can zoom in a country for more detail about the underlying indicators and scoring details.
UN Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) monitor
We also feature the UN SDG Index from the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network, so you can track any country’s performance towards achieving the SDGs by 2030.
APIs for your workflows
With our APIs, you can integrate our risk scores into your other tools and risk assessment workflows. To get your API credentials, just get in touch.
Fresh look and feel
Axel, our talented pixel-master, has performed a true labour of love on our platform’s beautiful new look. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Full premium release coming in 2020
You can get permanent access to these premium features at an attractive monthly fee early next year. And we have a special discount available to those who sign up early. To get yours, just drop us an email at [email protected].
We’re not done yet
We’re always thinking about how we could make CountryRisk.io even better, and the best ones are already in the pipeline to be released early next year. These include:
- Relevant country risk reports from various sources, analysed using natural language processing, topic classification and sentiment extraction algorithms
- An early warning system for financial crises, powered by machine learning
- Country risk, AML and ESG news
- Following our annual rating model review, we’ll be making several improvements based upon valuable insights from experts in various fields. And, to make everything easier to use, we’ll also merge our standard sovereign and country risk rating platform with the ESG sovereign platform.
Let us know what you think
We hope these new features help you make better country risk decisions. If you have any comments or ideas to help us improve CountryRisk.io even more, please do drop us an email — we’d love to hear them. You can reach us via email at [email protected].